How can you evict a tenant in Washington?  


Tenant's not paying rent and lease run out.

washington state btw


Hard to give an exact answer not knowing more about your circumstances or even the terms of the lease (if any exists), you should review the state statutes for Washington. Usually, it begins with a simple single page notice informing the tenant to cure the violation or quit (leave). If they don't respond within the specified time frame (provided by the state statute), then you must file an eviction case with your local county clerk f the court.


Here’s a summary of Washington state eviction laws:

Washington Eviction Laws


Please Login or Register