This is a free Arizona eviction notice to be used when a tenant fails to pay the rent within 5 days of the due date. See A.R.S. § 33-1368(A)(2).
This form demands a tenant to bring the rent current or move within 5 days of being served. If the notice is delivered by mail, the law allows for an additional 5 days to act. If the tenant does not pay the rent in full or vacate, the landlord may file a forcible entry and detainer lawsuit to ask the court to remove the tenant.
• Nonpayment of Rent: 5 days. A.R.S. § 33-1368(A)(2)
• Noncompliance: 10 days. A.R.S. § 33-1368(A)(2)
• Irreparable Breach: Immediate. A.R.S. § 33-1368(A)(2)
• Termination (Month-to-Month Lease): 30 days. A.R.S § 33-1375(B)
• Eviction Lawsuit: Forcible Entry and Detainer. ARS § 12-8-4