This is a free download of an Arizona eviction notice to immediately quit. It is reserved for extreme or urgent matters relating to an irreparable breach of tenancy such as gang activity, prostitution, illicit drug manufacturing, etc. See A.R.S. § 33-1368(A).
This notice instructs them to surrender the premises immediately because the tenancy has been terminated due to the violation(s) mentioned within. If the tenant fails to surrender the premises after being served, the landlord may file a forcible entry and detainer action to seek the removal of the tenant.
• Nonpayment of Rent: 5 days. A.R.S. § 33-1368(A)(2)
• Noncompliance: 10 days. A.R.S. § 33-1368(A)(2)
• Irreparable Breach: Immediate. A.R.S. § 33-1368(A)(2)
• Termination (Month-to-Month Lease): 30 days. A.R.S § 33-1375(B)
• Eviction Lawsuit: Forcible Entry and Detainer. ARS § 12-8-4