Serve a delinquent tenant with this Indiana 10 Day Notice to Pay or Quit to demand the rent be paid within 10 days or else the tenancy will be terminated and they must vacate.
What Does Indiana Law Say?
(1) the parties otherwise agreed; or
(2) the tenant pays the rent in full before the notice period expires.
How to Fill Out
Step 1 – Enter the name(s) the tenant(s).
Step 2 – Show the period of tenancy for which the rent is late.
Step 3 – Add the total amount past due.
Step 4 – Enter the street address and city for the rental property.
Step 5 – Set a deadline (at least 10 days) when the rent must be paid in full.
Step 6 – Sign and date.
Step 7 – Serve the tenant with the notice and complete the record of service section stating who, how and when the tenant was served.
• Nonpayment of Rent: 10 days. IC 32-31-1-6
• Noncompliance: Reasonable amount of time. IC 32-31-7-7(b)
• Termination (Month-to-Month Lease): 30 days. IC 32-31-1-1
• Eviction Lawsuit: Civil Lawsuit.