This is a notice to be delivered to a tenant regarding noncompliance for matters other than failure to pay rent. Under Alaska state law, the tenant has 10 days to fix those tenancy violations mentioned within the notice.
If the tenant fails cure all of the problems, the landlord may then file a forcible entry and detainer action to force the removal of the tenant.
• Nonpayment of Rent: 7 days. AS 34.03.220 (b)
• Noncompliance: 10 days. AS 34.03.160
• Illegal Activity: 5 days to vacate. AS 34.03.220(2)
• Major Tenant Damage to Property: 24-hours to vacate. AS 34.03.120(a)(5)
• Termination (Month-to-Month Lease): 30 days. AS 34.03.290
• Eviction Lawsuit: Forcible Entry and Detainer. Chapter 45 (Actions Relating to Real Property)