This Alaska eviction notice is used when a tenant commits an act in which the landlord is not required to allow them an opportunity to correct the violation.
This notice informs the tenant of the violation and instructs them to move within five days because the tenancy has been terminated. If the tenant fails to move within five days after this notice is delivered, the landlord may file a forcible entry and detainer action to seek the removal of the tenant.
• Nonpayment of Rent: 7 days. AS 34.03.220 (b)
• Noncompliance: 10 days. AS 34.03.160
• Illegal Activity: 5 days to vacate. AS 34.03.220(2)
• Major Tenant Damage to Property: 24-hours to vacate. AS 34.03.120(a)(5)
• Termination (Month-to-Month Lease): 30 days. AS 34.03.290
• Eviction Lawsuit: Forcible Entry and Detainer. Chapter 45 (Actions Relating to Real Property)