This Alaska eviction notice to pay or quit is used when the tenant does not pay the rent on time and instructs them to either pay the past due rent in full or quit the tenancy and vacate the property within seven days of the noticed being served.
If the tenant fails to act, the landlord may file a forcible entry and detainer action to seek the removal of the tenant along with a judgment for the past due rent and any other applicable fees.
• Nonpayment of Rent: 7 days. AS 34.03.220 (b)
• Noncompliance: 10 days. AS 34.03.160
• Illegal Activity: 5 days to vacate. AS 34.03.220(2)
• Major Tenant Damage to Property: 24-hours to vacate. AS 34.03.120(a)(5)
• Termination (Month-to-Month Lease): 30 days. AS 34.03.290
• Eviction Lawsuit: Forcible Entry and Detainer. Chapter 45 (Actions Relating to Real Property)