Landlords may use this Arkansas 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit when a tenant fails to pay the rent within 5 days after the due date. See § 18-17-701(b).
This eviction form demands a tenant to bring the rent current or move within 5 days of being served. If the tenant does not pay the rent in full or surrender the premises, the landlord may file a forcible entry and detainer lawsuit to ask the court to remove the tenant.
How to Fill Out
Step 1 – Complete the following fields:
- Tenant(s) name
- Tenant(s) address
- (1st paragraph) Landlord’s name, lessee’s name and the date served
- (2nd paragraph) Rental property address and the date tenancy began
- Month(s) of rent owed
- Amount of unpaid rent
- Describe account of unpaid rent
- Date by which the tenant must vacate
- Landlord signature, printed name, address and phone number.
Step 2 – The landlord must hand deliver this notice to the tenant which will then have 5 days to respond and pay the unpaid rent before the landlord may file an eviction lawsuit.